As we continue to grow and strive to expand our capabilities to serve your needs, we acquired an adjacent space for use as a laboratory facility.. The climate-controlled space offers excellent lighting and large work-spaces. Multiple examination tables permit comfortable inspection of items and side-by-side comparisons. As always, tolls and equipment needs never seem to cease, but current apparatus include:
- 2x-225x Stereo Boom Microscope with LED light and digital camera
- Portable digital microscope (20-200x) with integral LED light and available boom stand
- Calibrated oven
- Infrared camera
- Shore Hardness Durometer (Type D)
- Digital force gauge (500 lbs capacity) with computer interface
- Hydraulic test bench with pressure, flow, and temperature capability
- 300 psi hydraulic test pump
- Flow meters and regulators for air/gas testing (high and low pressure) and portability for field system testing
- Data logging thermocouple system with up to 24 simultaneous channels
- Video documentation capability
- Moisture meters
- 120/240 volt electrical connections
- Dedicated lap[top for digital microscopes and data logging
- Assorted tools and supplies for many inspection needs.
Not only is the space intended for our in-house use, but we designed the laboratory facility so that others can independently utilize the laboratory for evidence examinations and testing.
Contact us (email@example.com
) to discuss availability and arrangements for your use. Stay tuned for updates on expanding capabilities....